Lumière’s four bedroom residential suite offers 2600 sq feet of living space, picture perfect views of the St. Sophia Ridge to the north, and views up the ski mountain to the south. Lumière Hotel is Telluride Colorado’s most intimate and luxury boutique Hotel & Residences located in Mountain Village with ski-in/ski-out access. Lumière is conveniently located close to the gondola and many hiking trails in summer and ski runs in winter. The signature of Lumière Hotel in Telluride is a seamless fusion of design and personalized service in an intimate and exclusive setting. Stylish and chic, classic and hip, Lumière has the sophistication of a boutique hotel with the intimacy of a European resort lodge.
Lumière Hotel & Residences have become a beacon for those who have come to expect a higher standard of living and a higher standard of relaxing. We are thrilled to be chosen as luxury Telluride accommodation. We provide unsurpassed personal attention and total privacy in an intimate setting close to all the action & adventure Telluride has to offer. Lumière Hotel is ideal for those wanting to be self-contained and seamlessly looked after. Our dedicated team will cater to your every need and execute an extremely customized itinerary just for you, your family or group.
- Four bedrooms featuring Master king bedroom, second king or queen and third queen or two twins
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Over-sized master bathroom with large steam shower and separate deep soaking tub
- 2 additional en suite bathrooms
- Additional half bathroom
- LATHER body care amenities
- Decks with amazing mountain views
- Chef’s kitchen with Wolf gas range, Subzero refrigerator and all the essentials
- Living area with sleeper sofa
- Gas fireplace
- LED Smart televisions throughout with Bluetooth sound bar
- Dining room area
- Washer and dryer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
All Lumière accommodations are appointed with the finest furnishings and decor. Each residence and penthouse is consistently designer-decorated and furnished to the highest standard with hardwood hickory floors, hand-blown glass fixtures and original artwork.