- Breakfast at an elevation of 9,540 feet before a day of invigorating activities
- Outdoor hot tub, warm plunge and cold splash pools
- The Bijou Restaurant at Lumière Hotel
- Spa treatment in the comfort of your own luxury residence
- Slopeside ski-in/ski-out location to base of Telluride Mountain Village lift four.
- Daily housekeeping & turndown service
- LATHER bathroom amenities
- 24 hour front desk coverage
- 16 hour Concierge service
- Black Tie Ski & Snowboard rentals on site with in room fittings
Telluride, Colorado inspires all who visit to get outdoors! With 300 days of sunshine annually, there are abundant opportunities for year-round adventures. During the winter months Telluride is recognized as a world-class ski destination ranked #1 Best Ski resort in this year’s Conde Nast Traveler awards. Summer and Fall are not to be missed. The steepest descents give way to cascading waterfalls, ski runs blossom into wildflower-infused meadows, Imogene Pass, Black Bear Pass and other scenic byways take 4 wheel driving to a new level.